THE MAISON DES PRATIQUES ARTISTIQUES AMATEURS (CENTRE FOR AMATEUR ARTISTIC PRACTICES)

Open today
From 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM

The Maison des Pratiques Artistiques Amateurs comprises 5 large rehearsal rooms for theatre, music and dance and 1 broadcasting studio (shared with the Conservatory and La Place) big enough for very large orchestras and choirs for rehearsal and public performances. Of these 6 spaces, 3 have been set aside for music groups and choirs, and the remainder for theatre and dance.
The Maison des Pratiques Artistiques Amateurs also provides instruments: percussion instruments, keyboards, drums, pianos, harps, double basses, digital pianos, amplifiers, etc.
Overall, 80% of the timetable slots for the rooms is set aside for amateur association companies. The remaining 20% is used for artistic workshops organised by the MPAA and its partner institutions.

In addition to providing rehearsal space, the MPAA/La Canopée, given its location, promotes the implementation and development of amateur artistic projects, within the Paris area, by facilitating exchanges between Paris Centre and greater Paris.
Show more Show less

Opening Hours :

Monday : Closed
Tuesday to Friday : From 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Saturday : From 12:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Sunday : From 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM